| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Rhodes in July is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Rhodes are brilliantly sunny having on average a staggering 12:30 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:22.
- There are approximately 1:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rhodes July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Rhodes, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Rhodes:
- Balikesir, Turkey - 358 kms (222.4 miles) N
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) NNW
- Mitilini, Greece - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 426.3 kms (264.9 miles) NW
- Izmir, Turkey - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) NNW
- Chios, Greece - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Athens, Greece - 427 kms (265.3 miles) WNW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 413.4 kms (256.9 miles) WNW
- Samos, Greece - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NW
- Naxos, Greece - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WNW
- Milos, Greece - 326.4 kms (202.8 miles) W
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 371.3 kms (230.7 miles) WSW
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 287 kms (178.3 miles) WSW