| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Rhodes in January is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist with rain from time to time. Some 147.8mm (5.8in) of water is discharged across an average of 19 days.
- In January the skies in Rhodes are a little dull with on average a modest 4:27 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:58.
- There are approximately 5:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rhodes January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rhodes, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rhodes:
- Balikesir, Turkey - 358 kms (222.4 miles) N
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) NNW
- Mitilini, Greece - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 426.3 kms (264.9 miles) NW
- Izmir, Turkey - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) NNW
- Chios, Greece - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Athens, Greece - 427 kms (265.3 miles) WNW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 413.4 kms (256.9 miles) WNW
- Samos, Greece - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NW
- Naxos, Greece - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WNW
- Milos, Greece - 326.4 kms (202.8 miles) W
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 371.3 kms (230.7 miles) WSW
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 287 kms (178.3 miles) WSW