| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Rhodes in April is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 7 days.
- In April the blue above Rhodes is moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:23 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:05.
- There are approximately 4:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rhodes April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rhodes, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rhodes:
- Balikesir, Turkey - 358 kms (222.4 miles) N
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 329.1 kms (204.5 miles) NNW
- Mitilini, Greece - 323.9 kms (201.3 miles) NNW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 426.3 kms (264.9 miles) NW
- Izmir, Turkey - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) NNW
- Chios, Greece - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) NW
- Athens, Greece - 427 kms (265.3 miles) WNW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 413.4 kms (256.9 miles) WNW
- Samos, Greece - 177.8 kms (110.5 miles) NW
- Naxos, Greece - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) WNW
- Milos, Greece - 326.4 kms (202.8 miles) W
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 371.3 kms (230.7 miles) WSW
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 287 kms (178.3 miles) WSW